You will earn 1.5 CEUs for the successful completion of this course.
Learn anger management tools and develop advanced skills to help clients who may have anger management problems. This course will help you develop your professional skills as an SUD Counselor, able to successfully assist clients.
- Learn about anger, external triggers, and strategies for handing situations that cause anger.
- Learn how stimulants affect the body and why they are dangerous when combined with anger.
- Explore positive thinking and reframing tools.
- Identify 12 Common Cognitive Disorders including definitions, examples, and strategies for overcoming each one.
- Learn effective communication strategies including active listening, message, emotional intelligence, validating, responding, negotiating agreements.
- Take home tools for avoiding outbursts and finding inner peace.