This course is currently closed
Anger Management Course Content
- Learn about anger, external triggers, and strategies for handing situations that cause anger.
- Learn how stimulants affect the body and why they are dangerous when combined with anger.
- Explore positive thinking and reframing tools.
- Identify 12 Common Cognitive Disorders including definitions, examples, and strategies for overcoming each one.
- Learn effective communication strategies including active listening, message, emotional intelligence, validating, responding, negotiating agreements.
- Take home tools for avoiding outbursts and finding inner peace.