AGMC Services online training platform for SUD Counselors and Supervisors
ADVANCE YOUR SKILLS AND EARN CEUS TOWARD YOUR REGISTRATION OR CERTIFICATION
AG Management Consulting is approved to provide continuing education (CE) for Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Counselors by CADTP and CCAPP, California Counselor Certifying Agencies.
Courses are offered online and are available to the student as soon as the order is completed.
To take a course and receive credit, follow these easy steps:
- Select a course from the catalog below.
- Check out and pay for the course.
- Take the course.
- Pass all the quizzes. You can take a quiz multiple times until you have passed each one.
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Upon completion of the course, the Certificate of Completion will be available under the Progress Bar and in your Account.
Important Notice About Customer Accounts
Customer accounts are created during the checkout process.
You must purchase a course to create a new account on this site. Accounts are created during the checkout process. A link to update your password will be emailed when the purchase is completed.
If you have an account on this site, you can log in during the checkout process.
To visit your account in the future, log in at the My Account link in the top menu. All purchased courses and Certificates of Completion are available in your account.
Benefits of the AGMC Services Online Training for California SUD Counselors
- Easy to navigate online platform. See exactly where you are in the course and easily move between lessons, topics, and quizzes.
- Audio available for every lesson and topic.
- Personal account with access to all your purchased courses and certificates of completion.
- Low cost. Earn your CEUs without breaking the bank!
- Certificate of Completion, for every course completed, with your name and date of completion. Available after you complete the course and in your Account for download and printing.
Select a Course below to add to Cart and Checkout.
Please note: User accounts are created upon the purchase of a course. If you do not have an account on this website, an account will be created for you upon the purchase of your first course. An email will be sent to the email address entered in checkout. It will include a link to login and set your password. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder. If you still did not receive the email, contact us at email@example.com.
Once you purchase the course, you will be automatically transferred to the course to begin learning. You will need the login email referenced above to access your account in the future, and return to the course. The course will always be available to you in your account. Your progress will always be saved, so that you will return to the exact place you left off in your previous learning session.
Thank you for choosing AGMC Services! We appreciate your business and look forward to supporting your career with CEU education for California SUD Counselors!
Clinical Supervision – Understanding and Preventing Sexual Harassment for Supervisors$10.00
Registrant Annual Renewal – SUD Counselor Ethics & Confidentiality$15.00
Registrant Orientation – SUD Counselor Ethics, Confidentiality & Boundaries$28.00
The History and Efficacy of DUI Treatment Programs$15.00
Motivational Interviewing: Motivational Interviewing Skills$15.00
SUD Counselor Ethics & Confidentiality$20.00
Title 9 California Code of Regulation for Driving Impaired Programs$45.00
Understanding and Preventing Sexual Harassment$9.00
Group Process Skill Development$10.00
Motivational Interviewing: Introduction to Motivational Interviewing$9.00